Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Our Modes of Payments & Shipping Details


Shipping

Modes of Payments
Payments through Bank Transfer, Palawan Express, Western Union, Cebuana, M Lhuillier, Xoom Online Bank transafer and more. 
Then please message me and send here or email me lerson15@gmail.com the picture of your payments receipts including transaction number. This is your assurance and proof that we have transactions and you send your payment on me.
I also need your full details,



Full Name (including Middle Initial):
Age:
Sex:
Birthdate:
Current Address
Spouse name:
Occupation:
Benefeciary:
Age and relationship of your benefeciary:
Contact # or Mobile #:


This is the Terms and Condition Stated at the Back:

  1. I Hereby submit my Distributor Application and Agreement form to become an Independent Distributor, (herein referred to as Distributor of FRONT ROW, hereinafter referred to as Company) I am now applying to become a participating member of the system in order to start availing the aforementioned benefits and services.
  2. Signing this application means that I approve to become a Distributor of the company and that this agreement become effective on the date of acceptance by the company, either through original hard copy, facsimile or email of scanned copy of thi agreement for me to be officially considered as a FRONT ROW distributor. If the company does not receive this from, I understand that this Agreement will be cancelled. I also agree that my signature on the facsimile transmittal or emailed scanned copy be accepted by the company as my original signature. Application must include both front and back of this agreement.
  3. As a Distributor of the company, I am privileged to participate in the sales and distributions of the company’s goods, receive bonuses and commissions in accordance with the company compensation plan.
  4.  As a Distributor of the company, I am therefore an independent contractor; not an agent nor an employee, neither a franchise of the company. I am fully aware that no employee-employer relationship exists between me and the company. I understand and fully agree that I will pay all income taxes, local taxes, and/or local license fees that may arise as a result of my undertakings under this agreement.
  5. As a Distributor, I will do my best to observe proper conduct and maintain ethical standards of the highest quality in the conduct of my FRONT ROW business. The company has the right to terminate the contract agreement of any Business Distributor who will be involved in any misconduct and/or harmful activity against the company.
  6. I agree that I am not guaranteed of any commissions/bonuses, nor I am assured of any profit or success. I am free to set my own hours and determine my own area of territoty of sales and methods of selling, within the parameters of this agreement. I also agree that I am responsible for my own expenses in relation to this distributorship.
  7. I agree that this agreement does not include the sale of franchise, and that there are no exclusive territories granted to anyone.
  8. I agree to indemnify and hold the company harmless from any claims, damages, and expenses including attorney’s fees, arising out of my actions or conduct, and that of my employees and agents. This agreement is governed and construed by the laws of Republic of the Philippines.
  9. With this agreement, the company has the right to change any marketing plans, principles, and policies if and when it is deemed necessary.
  10. I shall be subject to sanction as specified in the policies and procedures of the company discretion for the violation or breach of any term or provision of this agreement. Upon the voluntary or involuntary cancellation of this agreement, I shall lose and expressly waive all rights, including property rights to my previous downline organization and to any bonuses, commissions, bonuses, or other compensation arising from sales generated by me or my prior downline organization.
  11. The company shall be entitled to deduct and offset from any commissions, bonuses, or any other money payable to me, any amount past due and unpaid for purchase of the company products and services or any other money owed to the company by me.
  12. I acknowledge that I have read this agreement and agree to abide by and be bound by the terms contained here.
Please do message us for more info's, orders and message us your full details for membership form or for shipping info.....




Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Courier for local (Philippines based) - LBC 
Courier for international - DHL or Philpost
Mr. JR S. Beton of FrontRow International
Mobile #: (+63)9185797693 or (+63)9351495125

No comments:

Post a Comment